Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Finished Space

As a finishing touch to the room, I moved the bookshelf out into the hallway, which removed its dominating presence and really freed up the air in the room. Book went in there, and anything digital went into a small bookshelf in the same spot. I also got to put up my old poster.


And finally, the closet. Above, you can see the plain shelves, in their completed and unadorned state. Below, is how I actually have it now. T-shirts and clothing fill the top two large shelves, in a nifty display manner. The floorspace fits my bin and more, and the outer shelves are currently being used for holding random objects, and I plan on using them as a sort of display case for my work, someday. Overall, I think it really makes the room feel interesting, and already I have had many positive comments about the change it makes to the room! My space feels more personal, and much more organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment